The Historic Windmill of Golden, Il
Springtime in March as seen from my front porch
Sunrise at Wakonda State Park, LaGrange, Mo
Agate Lake
Then the sun rised above the clouds and a blinding golden light flooded the sky.
Jasper Lake about 1 mile down the road from Agate Lake
The City of Keokuk
This picture seems to encompass all the things that have shaped and built America.
Finally! Waterfowl that aren't geese! Found this couple just past the US Coast Guard Station
I'm not even sure the name of the park, but it's at the top of the bluff with the Chief Keokuk statue.
This stone gazebo caught my attention so I had to photograph it. I am loving the explosion of purple color from the redbuds and other ornamental trees.
I keep expecting ancient greek women to come dancing by in some tribute pagan to Diana or something.
A giant hummingbird sculpture in the gardens
1 comment:
You're a great photographer, keep up the good work. Maybe some day you can sell some of the best
Post a Comment